Bringing you the issues since 1986

View Online Print Edition

Columns

Letter to the editor

Dear Editor,

I picked up the current issue of The Senior Times and am impressed by all the columns and features. There is something for everyone.

I was particularly interested in Neil McKenty’s forthright comments about the pope and his blind eye to anti-Semitism. Whatever Bishop Williamson may say, no matter if he recants, the man is clearly removed from sanity and a disgrace to the Roman Catholic Church.

What is more troubling is that I’m not hearing much fuss about it coming from my own Anglican Church or other churches. There should be a storm of righteous indignation. Have I missed it? On another note, I do appreciate the generous font at The Senior Times online. What a comfort not to have to call up my magnifier.

– Phyllis Carter

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment